Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is Samsung’s second Android GO device, coming a few months after the release of the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core in August, 2018. The J4 Core comes with a bigger 6.0 inch display with HD (720p) resolution. This device also gets a bigger storage capacity of 16GB. In the camera department, this device features an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera. Both cameras are accompanied by LED flash. It is powered by Snapdragon 425 chipset and runs on Android v8.1 Oreo - Android GO. This is a lite version of the Android OS ideal for devices with entry-level specs. The J4 Core is fueled by a 3300mAh battery. This web-page provides the price of Samsung Galaxy J4 Core in Nigeria and its full specifications.
The Key Features Of The Samsung J4 Core
- 6.0 inch display, 720 pixels x 1480 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo; GO Edition
- Quad Core 1.4GHz Processor, Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 512GB
- Back camera: 8MP, f/2.2, auto focus, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 5MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0, Stereo FM radio
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Price In Nigeria
Price of this smartphone in Nigeria is expected to start at N38,599. Price will be updated as soon as it is available in different online stores.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Pros & Cons
- Big display - The 6.0 inch display has 720p HD resolution. This display is bright and clear. It offers a pleasant viewing experience while watching videos and browsing.
- Dual SIM support - The device allows you use two different SIM cards at the same time. You can enjoy offers on Globacom and MTN/Airtel at the same time.
- Trendy body design - J4 Core has a thin 7.9mm body, a tall display and thin bezel areas.
- 4G LTE support - 4G is faster and more reliable than 3G and 2G. With this phone, you will always enjoy fast internet speeds in places with 4G network coverage.
- Runs on Android GO - This is a lite Android OS version that allows this device to run smoothly despite it being a phone with entry level specs.
- Decent battery - The J4 Core packs a 3300mAh battery that can easily power it for an entire day on a single charge.
- Has Bluetooth - This feature allows the user connect wirelessly to other devices to playing audio, share files etc.
- GPS enabled - You can explore various places of interest right from your phones as well as get real time traffic information.
- Has microSD card slot - This allows you to expand your phone’s storage up to 512GB using memory card.
- Has 3.5mm port.
- FM radio receiver - You can always tune in to your favorite FM stations.
- Wi-Fi enabled - The phone can connect to Wi-Fi hotspots within its range. It can also be configured to serve as Wi-Fi hotspot.
- No fingerprint scanner.
- Non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications
|Dimensions||160.6mm x 76.1mm x 7.9mm|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Size||6.0 inches-(74.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels x 1480 pixels pixels, 18.5:9 aspect (274PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo: Go Edition|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 512GB|
|Features||f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus|
|Features||f/2.2, LED flash|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Radio||Yes, with recording|