On Mother’s Day we celebrate the most tough job in the world! We honor the most important persons in our lives. The meaning of Mother is nothing specific, a Mother is everything! They are the ones who keep us in track and lead us to the bright side of life. There is nothing more important for them on this day, than saying Thank you Mom with a sweet message, a Mother’s Day Wish. Send her your most sincere and sweetest Mother’s day wishes and messages and make her day more bright as she does everyday for you and your life!
Mother’s Day Wishes Quick Links
For All Sweet Mothers
Happy Mother’s Day…Mom!
- 1) You’ve seen me at my best, and you’ve seen me at my worst. I feel so lucky to have such a supportive mom as you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- 2) OK, so maybe I wasn’t the easiest child to put up with On Mother’s Day. I just wanted to send a gigantic “Thank you” your way!
- 3) On this Mother’s Day, I think I should tell you a secret I’ve been keeping: You are by far the greatest mom ever!
- 4) Maybe I didn’t always eat all my vegetables or keep my room clean. But you have always been there for me and loved me no matter what!
- 5) Mom, I definitely should tell you this more often, but I appreciate all you do very much! I love you and hope you enjoy your special day!
- 6) Mom, this is your day. Therefore, I give you permission to whine, make messes,and throw tantrums, just like I used to. (Okay, and still occasionally do…..)
- 7) Rather than sending you a card this Mother’s Day, I’m giving you a report card instead. When it comes to your grade as a mom, you definitely deserve an A+!
- 8) Even though Mother’s Day is meant for you, I feel like I’m the one who really gets to celebrate because I’ve lucked out with One. Awesome. Mom. I love you!
- 9) To the one person who has looked out for and cared about me for my entire life, I just wanted to say, Happy Mother’s Day!
- 10) I know that you are great at many things. But from this kid’s perspective, you excel at being a mom! I love you!
- 11) I don’t know what kind of classes you took to be such a fantastic mom. Yet, I can definitely tell that you clearly passed all of them with flying colors!
- 12) You have saved the day for me on several occasions. Therefore, on this day, I officially declare you a superhero. Or, perhaps you are just one super mom!
- 13) For this Mother’s Day I thought I would make a list of all the wonderful things you have done for me. However, I don’t think there is enough paper in the world to cover all of it!
- 14) Patient, caring, supportive, kind, organized, sympathetic are only a few of your wonderful qualities. The list could go on and on because you are one fantastic mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
- 15) Whenever I’m sad, you cheer me up. Whenever I struggle, you help me out. Thanks Mom for ALWAYS being there for me!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Daughter
- 1) Now that you are a mom, you know what I went through. Good luck with that. And Happy Mother’s Day!
- 2) You’ve always been an amazing daughter and now I get to see you as an amazing mother. On this Mother’s Day I want you to know how proud I am of you!
- 3) I have to thank you on this Mother’s day for giving me the best gift ever. Thank you for my fantastic grand kids and for being such a fantastic parent!
- 4) There are so many things about you to look up to and admire. To name a few, you are beautiful inside and out, you are strong when life gets rough, and you love your family so much. As my Daughter, you are the best Mom my grandchildren could ever have!
- 5) Time is running so fast and you are already a sweet Mother! May you always be as sweet as your Mother was for you! Happy Mother’s Day kid!
- 6) You are my baby, my sweet kid, my lovely daughter and now it’s your first celebration as a Mom! We are all so proud of you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- 7) I am a Mother and I know very well the difficulties you are facing, my daughter. Never give up as I never did. Happy Mother’s Day my sweet daughter to both of us!
- 8) This day is a celebration of the most special persons on this planet. And this year it’s the year you became a member! Happy Mother’s Day kid we are so proud of you!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Wife/Partner
- 1) On this Mother’s Day I feel I must confess to my Other Half, that clearly are the Better Half. You go above and beyond, and I appreciate all you do even if I don’t always say it!
- 2) Even though you didn’t sign up for all that has come your way as a mom, you handle everything admirably. Happy Mother’s Day to the strong lady who can roll with all the punches!
- 3) I think I know why only kids have charts with star stickers. If there was a sticker chart for all your great mom-deeds, there wouldn’t be enough stars in this world to cover all you do!
- 4) In addition to wishing you a happy Mother’s Day, I suppose I should also wish you a Happy Secretary’s Day as well. You keep up with everyone’s schedule and help all the events of the day run smoothly!
- 5) I couldn’t ask for a better partner in crime. With it being Mother’s Day, I hope you know how much I appreciate all the big and little things that you do! I love you in a big way!
- 6) In addition to telling you how much I value you and all your efforts on this Mother’s Day, I also think it is important for you to know this: You are still one hot Mama!
- 7) We both didn’t know how crazy life would become once we had kids. You have adjusted so well, and I hope you know how proud I am of you on this Mother’s Day as well as always!
- 8) You definitely deserve some “me-time” on this special day. An entire day of relaxation may not be in the stars, but hopefully you get to enjoy a relaxing five minutes!
- 9) Things used to be a lot calmer and quieter before we become parents. But we’re now a wonderful family, and that’s because you are such a wonderful mother! I love you!
- 10) On your special day I wanted to thank you for helping to raise our fantastic kids. Yet I also wanted to thank you for taking such great care of your extra kid – ME!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Sister
- 1) I don’t know how you do it, Sis. You make being a mom look easy. Happy Mother’s Day to a great sister and a great mother!
- 2) If your kids act like we did, then you have my deepest sympathies on this Mother’s Day!
- 3) If you need a break on your special day, I’d be happy to watch your kids. Just keep your phone on you in case I go crazy!
- 4) You’ve always been a supportive sister and now you are a supportive mother. We all appreciate you on this Mother’s Day.
- 5) Now that you are a Mom, you probably realize what our Mom went through. Therefore, you definitely deserve a glass or two of wine on this Mother’s Day! Cheers!
- 6) Despite all the stress and busyness you face being a mom, you handle it like a champ. You are a great role model for kids as well as for your sis!
- 7) If there were a class called, “How to be a great mom,” you should be the one to teach it! You are quite the pro at this motherhood thing!
- 8) Since you have always taken such good care of me, I feel like I owe you a “Happy Mother’s Day!” You are such a caring mom as well as sister!
- 9) You always wanted to be a Mother and you did a great job. You share your love and kindness among your Family and we are all proud of you. Happy Mother’s Day Sis!
- 10) When we were little kids we used to argue with our parents about meaningless things. Now, that you are a Mother it’s easier to realize how right they were and how much good have done for us! I watch you doing this with your own kids! Happy Mother’s Day little Sis!
Mother’s Day Wishes For Grandma
- 1) Just being around you instantly puts a smile on my face. Hope this Mother’s Day puts a smile on your face! Happy Mother’s Day … Grandma!
- 2) There is just something special about getting a hug from you, Grandma. May your Mother’s Day be special, just like you!
- 3) Spending time with you has always made me feel loved. On this special day, I hope you know how much I love you!
- 4) Even though you aren’t doing much jogging these days, on this Mother’s Day, I wanted to thank you for exercising so much effort. You’ve always gone the distance for me and even the extra mile!
- 5) On this Mother’s Day, I wanted to take a minute and tell you how much I truly appreciate you. You’ve gone beyond the role of merely being a Grandma to help raise and support me. I love you!
- 6) Not everyone is close to their grandmothers. I bet I must be one of the lucky ones who is. Being that it’s Mothers’s Day I hope you know how lucky I am with you in my life!
- 7) I don’t have to put her through any kind of test
I already know that my Grandma is the best
She will always go the extra mile
To cheer me up and make me smile!
- 8) In the month of May, especially on Mother’s Day, I always think of my Grandma. The warm breeze is calming like she is, and the sun shines brightly like her smile!
- 9) Just your smile alone makes me feel loved. For this Mother’s Day I hope your day is filled with the joy and happiness that you continue to give to me.
- 10) When I think of the best teachers I’ve had in my life, I always think of you. Grandma, I have learned so much from you over the years. You are one wise Granny!