Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the marine sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Reference: 1488
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
- Execute the financial daily administration of a number of smaller or less complex contracts and entities including the monthly closing and provision of accurate management information on actuals, budgets and forecasts.
- Execute the financial administration for one or more assigned contracts or entities.
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet files.
- Run the monthly closing process, including Intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports (balance sheet, movement schedules) and management reports (analysis).
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and control the accounting activities.
- Monitor and control the right valuation and depreciation of assigned fixed assets.
- Prepare and submit tax-filings in compliance with local legislation.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Monitor and ensure a proper filing of relevant documents.
- Participate in finance projects and contribute to the development and optimization of financial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- 3-5 years experienced in handling multiple administrations, contracts or entities preferably in the marine or oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of statutory provisions relating to planning and task management.
- Good understanding of oil and gas industry.
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting deadlines and tight schedules.
- Must be analytical and able to analyse complex information from several points of view and communicate effectively.
Application Closing Date
The post Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy : Accountant appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.