Agidi Jollof Recipe
Nigerian Agidi Jollof is a scrumptious meal loved by nearly all. It is made with corn flour (cornstarch). You can simply purchase corn starch from the market or course of yours at dwelling. To achieve this, you parboil the corn, grind it, sieve it and permit a while to settle to get the cornstarch.
Let’s check out this particular agidi jollof recipe.
- Cornstarch (the sort used to make pap)
- Soft Marrow bones (it's also possible to use minced meat or mashed boneless fish)
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh tomatoes
- Scotch bonnet/atarodo pepper
- Red bell pepper/ tatashe
- Seasoning cubes
How to Prepare:
- First make your stew (mix the tomatoes, onions and peppers to make your puree, place a pot on warmth, add some vegetable and pour within the tomato puree).
- Add the mushy bone marrows, minced meat or mashed boneless fish and the seasoning cubes.
- Cook till stew is prepared and put aside. If you already had stew, you need to use that too, thus skipping steps 1 to 3.
- Add water in a pot and permit to boil very effectively until it begins to bubble.
- Dissolve the cornstarch with little lukewarm water in a clear dry pot after which pour the new water into the pot till the combination turns into thick and appears appear to be pap. Stir effectively to keep away from lumps.
- Add the stew little by little, till you get your required style and color.
- Scoop the combination right into a container and depart to cool a bit.
- Your Agidi Jollof is prepared.
- Mr Jollof confirms receipt of N1 million from Jaruma (Video)
- Jaruma gives Mr. Jollof N1m for speaking against Tunde ednut’s “hatred” towards Tacha.
- Mr Jollof threatens to beat up Tunde Ednut for hating on Tacha
- Lyrics: MC Galaxy – Asa Mbodo
- Download Lynxxx & BOJ – She Likes
- How To Make Delicious Jollof Spaghetti
- How To Cook an Appetizing Jollof Rice