Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Language Educator
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teach students/pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching
- Candidates must possess a first Degree in Hausa, Linguistics etc.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
- A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
- Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.
- IT savvy.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.
The post Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancy : Hausa Language Educator appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.