CoAmana Market Limited, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
The Finance Officer is responsible for CoAmana Market’s operations, looking after issues related to financial planning, invoicing, risk management and cash flow. This person looks after day-to-day activities while providing feedback to the Executive Director. The duties of the Finance Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and processing payments and receipts on cashbook and on CoAmana’s online-banking system.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Monitor CoAmana’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Update financial modelling as CoAmana expands potential areas of grant, traded, social investment and other forms of incomes.
- Ensure that an appropriate financial policy and procedures framework is in place to guide CoAmana’s financial decision making.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
Application Closing Date
The post CoAmana Market Limited Job Vacancy : Finance Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.