F - Fun Trivia about Letter F
F is the sixth letter of English alphabet preceding G. F is used in different context. F is an academic grade representing failure in a class or course.
F is pronounced as : /ɛf/ or /f/
F is the sixth letter of English alphabet preceding G.
F is a failing grade in a class or course. The next best grade is either a D or an E. Some institutions issue Es instead of Fs.
F is used in printing to represent Folio, paper and book size (10"-12.5" x 15"-20").
- MUSIC: M.I Abaga – The Viper (Letter To Vector)
- LYRICS: M.I Abaga – The Viper (Letter To Vector)
- Yomi Fabiyi writes an open letter to Liz Anjorin
- Lizzy Anjorin Makes Mockery Of Court Papers Sent To Her From Toyin Abraham
- ‘How Runs Girls can make Nigeria better’ – Etinosa Idemudia writes
- Busola Dakolo insists Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her, demands an apology
- R-Kelly moved out of solitary confinement to general population
- How to Write a Cover Letter for a Job Application: 10 Easy Steps
- How to Write Catchy Application Letter
- The Letter Gods in Meso-America Mythology