GV Alliance Partners Job Vacancy : Application Developer
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the group.
- This role is best suited to candidates with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and related technologies and also strong in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server development, SQL and Oracle Databases.
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. Must have an understanding of agile methodology, iterative development processes, SDownloadC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A), Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 5 – 8 years delivery experience with Java or .NET technologies
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 5+years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new Challenges to which they will need to rely on strong Challenge solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business Challenges
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
People Management and Development:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
The post GV Alliance Partners Job Vacancy : Application Developer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
- How to Hire a Web Developer? (A Complete Guide)
- How to Become a WordPress Developer (In 6 Steps)
- How to Become a Web Developer: The Complete Guide
- Biosec Solutions Job Vacancy : Java Developer
- Ecscorp Resources Limited Job Vacancy : Sharepoint Developer
- GV Alliance Partners Job Vacancy : Application Developer
- Arca Payments Company Limited Job Vacancy : Java Software Developer