How to Delete a Blogger Blog Permanently
Important! Removing or deleting your Blogger weblog may even delete your whole weblog knowledge, together with your present weblog posts. This signifies that your weblog guests will not give you the chance to view your weblog anymore, and that posts and pages related to Blogger will probably be eliminated out of your weblog.
How to Delete a Blog on Blogger Permanently
1. If you aren't already logged in, log into your Blogger account at https://blogger.com
2. From the Dashboard (that is the realm you see proper after logging in that lists all of your blogs) choose the weblog you need to delete. Make certain that you just click on on the suitable weblog in case you have a couple of.
3. Navigate to the Settings tab and slightly below it the Other possibility. Click on it.
5. On the suitable aspect is the Blog instruments part. To proceed with the deletion then click on on the Delete weblog hyperlink.
If you assume it's your decision to come again to your weblog otherwise you've received posts that you really want to hold, you need to use the Export weblog device to export your weblog earlier than you delete it. You can both Download your weblog posts to your desktop or export it in a format that may be imported into different standard blogging codecs.
6. Confirm that you really want to delete it and also you're performed.
Once you have pressed the Delete This Blog button, you'll be redirected to the Dashboard. Notice that your weblog is now not displayed within the listing of blogs. If you need to view your deleted weblog you'll be able to click on on the Deleted blogs hyperlink on the left aspect of your Blogger Dashboard to see your lately deleted blogs.
Here you will give you the chance to see your deleted weblog together with particulars of its deletion date. To restore your weblog, click on on the Undelete button. Please understand that deleted blogs could be restored inside 90 days.
In this tutorial, we have now lined some primary the explanation why we'd need to delete a Blogger weblog completely and the steps concerned in deleting a Blogger weblog. Instead of deleting the weblog, you even have the choice of creating your weblog personal. By making it personal, the weblog will probably be saved in your Blogger account however nobody will probably be ready to view the weblog with out your permission.
- Laura Ikeji expecting baby number 2; shares huge baby bump photo
- ‘Happy 43rd birthday to Linda Ikeji, not 39th’ – Kemi Olunloyo
- Lizzy Anjorin write a petition to NDLEA against Toyin Abraham, accuses her of drug addiction
- Lizzy Anjorin petitions NDLEA against Toyin Abraham, accuses her of drug addiction
- ‘The light in my life is one’ – Linda Ikeji says as she celebrates her son’s birthday
- Your father denied you before he died – Lizzy Anjorin continues attack on Toyin Abraham (video)
- How to Start a Blog on Google Blogger
- 10 Free Blogging Tools Every Blogger should have
- Use Yoast Plugin for Blogspot/ Blogger (and non-WordPress Platforms)
- Top 10 Habits of An Unsuccessful Blogger (Stop Them All)