Make Beef Suya proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy. Wondering how to put together Beef Suya? Get in right here for Beef Suya recipes step-by-step information.
- 780g beef flank or ribeye steak (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/Four teaspoon honey
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Oil for frying (deep frying or shallow frying)
- Pre warmth grill, gasoline 2 or medium warmth.
- Place sliced beef in a bowl, add salt, olive oil and Suya Spice, therapeutic massage on the meat slices, to guarantee they're all coated.
- Thread seasoned beef slices onto the skewers.
- Heat up oil for deep frying (use outdated oil if attainable). Once heated, fry beef skewers for 4 - 5 minutes or till meat is tender/cooked.
- Once cooked, switch skewers to a baking tray, sprinkle Suya Spice on the meat skewers (you'll be able to sprinkle as a lot as you want).
- Sprinkle oil on the Skewers and place underneath the grill, enable to grill for 2-Three minutes.
- Turn off grill and eat the yummy SUYA.