How To Make Delicious Banga Soup
Make Banga Soup proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent couple of minutes? Wondering how to prepare dinner Banga Soup or just put, how to put together Banga Soup? Get in right here for Banga Soup recipes step-by-step information.
Banga soup is a particular dish from Delta State among the many Irobo people. The spices are particular, and could be troublesome to pronounce if not conversant in, they are often simply recognized available in the market, they're known as Banga soup Spices.
From left to proper - Oburunbebe (brownstick), native salt, Rokojie (tiny black seed), Obeletientien (dry leaf spice), Palm kernel, Onion.
- 1 oz Palm kernel nuts
- 1 Onions
- 6 items Pepper (yellow pepper)
- Seasoning (Maggi, Tyko, Rogojie, Obeletientien)
- 1 kg Beef meat/goat meat/fish
- ½ oz Periwinkle
- 6 items of Snails
- ½ stick Oburunbebe
- Boil palm kernel nut for 25minutes.
- Check the palm kernel if soften, pour out water and extract the oil by pounding the nut with a mortar, after which, add some water.
- Put the extract in a pot and boil for 30 minutes.
- Pound the pepper, tyko, rogojie, sprinkle few leaves of obeletientien, add all to the soup, add a pinch of native salt and seasoning, break the oburun-bebe stick into 2 and drop ½ of the stick within the soup, these spices provides it a terrific aroma and style.
- Add the meats/fish/beef, snail, periwinkle and boil for 15minutes, after this, examine seasoning if tasty. The soup turns into thick. Remove the oburunbebe (brown stick). Save for an additional use.
- Serve the soup in with Fufu, starch, even Eba.
Note: When warming the soup, heat in a local plate. If unable to get these spices (tyko, rogojie, obletientien, oburunbebe), prepare dinner the soup with out them and add Pomo, inventory fish, snails, enable cooking for 35minutes.
- How To Make Almond Milk (Video)
- Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa
- Tiwa Savage cancels her upcoming show in S. Africa
- Tiwa Savage cancels her show in South Africa over attacks on Nigerians
- Most Delicious Efo Riro Recipe
- How To Make Delicious Jollof Spaghetti