Pumpkin cheesecake is a pastry most Nigerians will in all probability not add of their recipe listing. But attempting one thing new would not damage. The substances will be present in a grocery retailer that sells substances for intercontinental recipes.
To rejoice the National Cheesecake day, right here is how to put together the Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- eight ounce packages softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp floor cinnamon
- 1 pinch floor cloves
- 1 pinch floor nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen thawed whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 320 levels F.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat till the combination is clean.
- Add the eggs one after the other and blend.
- From the combination, take away one cup of batter and add to the cracker crust,then put aside.
- In the remaining batter, combine the half teaspoon of cinnamon, the pumpkin puree, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and blend gently till properly mixed.
- Gently unfold over the batter within the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or till middle is nearly set.
- Leave to cool, then refrigerate for three hours or in a single day.
- Cover with whipped topping earlier than serving.