Make a tasty Nigerian Beef Stew proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent couple of minutes. Wondering how to prepare dinner Nigerian Beef Stew or just put, how to put together Nigerian Beef Stew? Get in right here for Nigerian Beef Stew recipes step-by-step information.
Nigerian beef stew information. Learn to make a tasty beef stew on the go. You additionally know the way to make nigerian tomato stew; how to put together stew for rice; how to put together stew meat; nigerian stew recipe with palm oil or groundnut oil; maybe, one simple nigerian beef stew recipe on web.
This scrumptious beef stew is simple to come by in minutes and really feel that candy aroma. If you’re in search of fast, simple recipes, this beef stew recipe is good. You can get pleasure from this with yam, rice or spaghetti.
This beef stew recipe is really scrumptious and everybody’s favorite. Hope you’ve gotten enjoyable making ready and consuming it together with your desired accompaniment.
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 2 crimson bell peppers, chopped
- ½ crimson onion, chopped
- ½ crimson onion, sliced
- 2 habanero peppers, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 12 oz (340 g) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper, divided
- ½ cup (120 mL) water
- 1 cup (240 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lb (680 g) flank steak, reduce into strips
- 1 teaspoon contemporary rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf