Infinix Hot 6X is an upgrade of its predecessor, the Infinix Hot 6 Pro. It comes with a slightly bigger 6.2 inch display with a notch cutout and the same 720p resolution. In the camera department, you get the same dual rear cameras found in the Hot 6 Pro but with quad-LED flash.
The front camera has been upgraded from 5MP to 8MP and it is accompanied by a single LED flash. According to Infinix, the cameras on the Hot 6X are AI powered.
This phone is powered by the same Snapdragon 425 chipset and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the package.
This device has two variants: one with 2GB of RAM and 16GB on-board storage and the other with 3GB of RAM with 32GB on-board storage. Other highlights of this device include a face ID scanner, microSD card slot and a fast charging 4000mAh battery.
On this web-page, you will find the price of Infinix Hot 6X in Nigeria and its specs.
The Key Features Of The Hot 6X
- 6.2 inch display, 720 pixels by 1500 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Quad Core 1.3GHz Processor, Snapdragon 425 chipset
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 128GB-dedicated slot
- Back camera: Dual: 13MP (f/1.8, AF) + 2MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0, FM radio
- Sensors: Face ID, fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 4000mAh battery
Infinix Hot 6X Pros & Cons
- Has a big HD display – The phone has 6.2 inch display which is perfect for browsing and watching videos. It is a bright display offering a good viewing experience.
- Dual SIM support – Hot 6X can accommodate two different SIM cards on dual standby. You don’t need an extra handset when you wnat to separate personal life and business.
- 4G support – This network offers faster and better connection to the internet than 3G & 2G networks. With this phone, you will enjoy fast 4G internet provided by Globacom, MTN and other network providers in Nigeria.
- Has 3GB of RAM – You can run several apps at the same time without experiencing any lagging. A 2GB RAM variant is also available.
- 32GB internal storage – This is more than enough storage for many people. A 16GB on-board storage variant is also available.
- MicroSD card slot available – You can expand storage up to 128GB using the microSD card slot.
- Bluetooth enabled – The feature allows you to connect wirelessly to other devices within your range to share files or your smartphone’s internet connection.
- Huge battery capacity – The phone packs a 4000mAh battery which can keep it on for up to 2 days on a single charge.
- Fast charging battery – The huge battery can be recharged quickly thanks Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
- Face ID sensor – The sensor allows the user unlock the device instantly just by looking at it rather than using fingerprint scanner.
- GPS enabled – You can explore any place on earth as well as get accurate geographical information from your phone. You can find direction, alternative routes to different places and distances.
- Has 3.5mm jack connector – The user can connect this phone to audio devices via the 3.5mm audio port.
- Wi-Fi enabled – The phone can detect and connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Wi-FI Hotspot – The phone can be used to create a Wi-Fi hotspot which other devices can use to get internet access.
- Decent camera profile – Hot 6X has AI powered cameras that make it a good budget camera phone.
- Non-removable battery.
- Plastic-like body.
- No wireless charging.
Infinix Hot 6X Specifications
|Dimensions||156.2mm x 75.6mm x 8.2mm|
|Body Material||plastic body|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCDcapacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels by 1500 pixels, 19:9 ratio, (283PPI)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 Oreo|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 425 chipset|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 128GB(dedicated slot)|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels|
|Features||Quad-LED flash, autofocus, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, face detection|
|Features||f/2.0, LED flash|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.0, A2DP, LE,|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB OTG|