Alan & Grant Job Vacancy Chief of Staff
Alan & Grant, is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Staff
- Plays a key role in the company.
- Manages other staff members. Serves as confidante and right hand for the Chief Executive Officer and assists other executive board members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Chief of Staff generally works behind the scenes to solve Challenges, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they are brought to the CEO.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Manage and maintains the CEO’s calendar including schedule appointments, internal & external calls, and responding to emails.
- Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them and reporting results back to the chief executive officer
- Helps members of the executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability
- Provides training and coaching for other staff members
- Keeps up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
- Acts as a representative of the Chief Executive Officer
- Coordinates the travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation and other travel needs for the CEO and other staff in relation to the company affairs.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO.
- Act as adviser to the CEO and senior management team, where necessary
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Any other company tasks as assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher,
- At least 7 years’ working experience
- Leadership, management skills & experience
- Management Skills and Experience,
- Strong Organizational Skills,
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication, Extensive Company Knowledge.
Application Closing Date