Arca Payments Company Limited is a highly advanced Technology platform, helping to empower the new, digital era for Payments and fostering the Open Banking ecosystem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Software Developer
- The Software Developer will manage Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- The role will also design, develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning:
- Works with other software developers, the software architect and designers in conceptualising and developing new software programs and applications
- Plans own work in phases of the software development life cycle (SDownloadC) for a variety of projects
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Performs research on the requirements of software users and documents findings to serve
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirement
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommends, schedule, and performs software improvements and upgrades
- Consistently writes, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and PCIDSS standards
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software application.
- Write and execute unit tests for developed software applications.
- Perform peer to peer code reviews.
- Participate and contribute to software architectural design sessions.
- Maintain and implement source control & version management.
- Create technical documentation for all software applications.
- Deploy all developed application to the development environment for QA and Testing.
- Guide & follow through on developed software applications to ensure successful UAT and subsequent shipment.
- Works closely with the QA team to ensure quality and timely software development within his/her responsibilities
- Runs and monitors software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Administers critical analysis of test results and delivers solutions to Challenge areas
- Ensures robust and sustainable enterprise social collaboration architecture for software development by monitoring matrices of the SOA, and fixing complaints/bugs logged by customers
- Installs software products for end users as required
- Creates and manages Application Programming Interface (API)
- Writes programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary
- Removes code script from company Web site and/or related Web applications as necessary
- Liaises with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving Challenges with software products or company software systems
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experience in the financial/payments industry
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
The post Arca Payments Company Limited Job Vacancy Java Software Developer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.