Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa’s foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to join our company in the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Designer & Manufacturing Seamstress
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with thorough understanding of garment finishing, women’s wear design, pattern drafting, garment cutting, beading and machine operations.
- Must have a First Degree in any field and must be fluent in English and Computer applications.
- Must be able to grow and develop within the manufacturing unit at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company-growth/individual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours.
- Mandatory company paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high growth company.
- Other high-performance-based perks such as 20% employee discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.