E is the fifth letter of English alphabet preceding F. D is used in different context. The name of the Latin script letter E. In mathematics, the base of the natural logarithm, 2.718281828459045…
E is pronounced as /iː/ or /ɛ/
E is the fifth letter of English alphabet preceding F.
The name of the Latin script letter E.
In mathematics, the base of the natural logarithm, 2.718281828459045…
Using e with hyphen (as in “e-” means “out; out of”). Lowercase “e” is an abbreviation of electronic. Sometimes an abbreviation of emergency.
E is used as street slang, refering to the illicit drug ecstasy (The drug MDMA, a synthetic entactogen of the methylenedioxyphenethylamine family, especially in a tablet form.).
In academics, E grade is the grade below D in some grading systems. In most such systems, it is a failing grade.
E is used as abbreviation of episode installment of a series [The pilot episode is S01E01.]
A river in the Highlands of Scotland is also called E.
E-Day is perhaps used to refer to the day on which the euro became the official currency in much of Europe — 1st January 2002.
- In linguistics, E-language is considered an external language: language as transmitted and shared in the world or community rather than as perceived and understood in the individual
- Abbreviated e means electronic
- Abbreviated e means emergency
- e-auction is an auction that takes place between remote bidders by means of a computer network (cyberauction)
- e-banking is banking activit[y,ies] carried out electronically, as for example over the Internet [online banking, or Internet banking]
- e-begging is the act of asking strangers for money via the internet
- e-bike is a bicycle powered by an electric motor.
- e-book is electronic book, a book published in electronic form
- e-billing means electronic billing
- e-business or e-commerce or e-finance is the practice of servicing businesses or employees over the Internet. The practice of running a business over the Internet; e-commerce. The practice of financial activities over the internet.
- e-dictionary is a dictionary in electronic form (software or hardware).
- e-dress is an e-mail address, a unique identifier specifying a virtual location to which e-mail can be sent.
- e-form is a computerized form qual template or document to be filled in.
- e-invitation is An invitation sent electronically by means of computer technology.
- e-invoice is An invoice sent electronically by means of computer technology.
- e-learning is learning conducted via electronic media, especially via the Internet
- e-right is a right of a person in the context of electronic media and communications. As copyearight, the right to publish a given work in electronic form.
- e-novella is an electronic novella
- e-ticket is a virtual ticket, especially for a flight, that is issued electronically
- e-zine is a magazine published in electronic form, especially on the World Wide Web
- E flat in music, is a tone intermediate between D and E, denoted E♭
Places that starts with E
- El Salvador