Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with a cumulative of over 100 years experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity. Our passion, experience, expertise and shared knowledge have forged us into a formidable catalyst for desirable, sustainable change and incessant growth. We strive to provide achievable solutions that efficiently and measurably support goal-focused business priorities and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
- To take up the SharePoint Developer and Administrator role within the company (including 3rd party applications such as Jet Reports and PowerBI).
- The right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation, delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Office 365 suite and SharePoint Online products and services
- Covering all aspects; including product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Skilled in Business and process analysis and documentation
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and internal staff - acting as a technical advisor on all projects
- Originating and archiving Quality Assurance specs & Documentation
- Integration of PowerBI with Microsoft NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Integration of 3rd Party App, SMS gateway to NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Reports design using Power BI.
- Custom solution development and branding on Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Excellent after deployment/implementation support to clients
- Creative out-of-the box team brainstorm
- Analysis and upgrade of existing application.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related technology course.
- .NET /Microsoft Certified Developer Certification.
- Knowledge of UML and other modelling tools.
- At least 5 years experience using .NET technologies with VB.net,C# and ASP.NET with a minimum of 4 years experience developing applications for Sharepoint 2007 using the Sharepoint object model
- MS SQL at DBA level.
- Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2018.
The post Ecscorp Resources Limited Job Vacancy Sharepoint Developer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.