Great Career Consult - We are a full service recruitment company devoted to supplying quality training, employment and manpower services. our company is dully registered in Nigeria, and we are one of the reputable agencies in the country concerned with the training, employment and recommendation of manpower.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
Reports To: Head Services and Maintenance Section
- The role of the Maintenance Technician is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite.
- The ideal candidate ensures that services are safely provided in the correct amount of time, at the right cost, and at a high level of precision.
- Responsible for executing assigned mechanical corrective work orders related to the priority of the business
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations
- Proficient with hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes
- Assist with mechanical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on production auxiliary equipment [e.g. cooling towers, air compressors] and repair when necessary.
- Maintain records of mechanical PM’s as well as work order feedback including labor charges
- Understanding the concept of “Equipment Reliability”, as it pertains to Preventive Maintenance, Infrared Thermography, Tribology, and Vibration analysis.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities.
- Qualification: Advanced (Higher) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with hands on experience.
- Experience: At least 5 years practical relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Age Range: 32 - 45 years
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to make quick decisions.
- Good team player in a diverse environment.
- Challenge sensitivity and Challenge solving skills.
- Work and Activity scheduling skills.
- Coordinating and monitoring skills.
- Should be ready to work beyond normal call of duty.
- Task and team centered qualities.
- Self supervised and motivated.
- Ambitious for self development.
- Computer literate.
Application Closing Date
The post Great Career Consult Job Vacancy Maintenance Technician - Mechanical appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.