HIPCITY Hub is about bridging the gap between service requesters and service professional provider. We believe in the youthful power of strength, skills and expertise. We envisage a Nigeria where no young person is redundant; but provided an opportunity to self-actualization/development and financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Get acquainted and involved with organization current projects and communicate same through articles, social media, audio and visuals using all available channels to donors, funders and members of the public.
- Map out fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Develop programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Establish fundraising and development goals
- Identify potential donors or sources of funding, and plan outreach strategies.
- Schedule and forecast planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
- Develop grants applications or proposals.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Represent the Executive Director at important events.
- Carry out effective fundraising efforts to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- Drafting progress reports of programmes at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Participate in assessments, team meetings, workshops, support trainings events, & support office visits.
- Work with the Executive Director, conceptualize program interventions.
- To provide a narrative of the results and planned activities monthly and to deliver reports as supervised by the Program Executive Director.
- The Program Manager will monitor and ensure donor and internal rules, compliance procedures and local laws related to activities are adhered to always.
- Be the public face of the organization.
- Engineer the running of the NGO.
- Perform finance/administrative duties.
- Be able to multi-task with a calm demeanor driven by passion for performance
Potential candidates must possess:
- A Degree/HND in Political Science, Law, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline or relevant experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective budgeting skills
- Sound Marketing skills
- Sound social media skills
- Sound knowledge of the internet, Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Eligibility – Between 23 and 35 years of age
Application Closing Date
8th September 2018
The post HipCity Innovation Centre Job Vacancy Programs Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
More Details: Jobs in Nigeria