Make a tasty Asaro Porridge proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent couple of minutes. Wondering how to prepare dinner Asaro (Yam Porridge) or just put, how to put together Asaro (Yam Porridge)? Get in right here for Asaro recipes step-by-step information.
This scrumptious Asaro is simple to come by inside minutes and you may really feel that candy aroma. If you’re in search of fast, straightforward dinner recipes, this beef stew recipe is right.
Yam porridge is a tender, tasty and wealthy Nigerian staple food made with white yam, fish, palm oil and greens, this savoury yam dish is typically refers to as yam pottage, yam goulash or Asaro; it appears agency and tender when cooked.
Yam porridge or asaro is a simple one-pot meal made with yam and wholesome components; that is so easy to make such that you could even dump all of your components collectively in a single pot and boil the yam till it’s cooked.
This Asaro (Yam Porridge) recipe is really scrumptious and everybody’s favorite. Hope you’ve got enjoyable getting ready and consuming it.
- 6 items of inexperienced/unripe plantain
- Handful/Green of Fresh Shrimps(optionally available)
- 2 cooking spoon of Palm oil
- ½ oz Crayfish
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Three or 4 Ugu Vegetable leaves
- Four items of Boiled or Fried Snails
- ½ oz Dry Shrimps
- 3 Fresh tomatoes
- 3 Fresh peppers/ or 1 Teaspoon of Dry chilli powder.
- 1 medium sized Onions
- Slice the plantain into Four items every and rinse totally.
- Add 2 cooking spoon of palm oil in a thick pan.
- Allow heating for two minutes and add a number of slices of the onion.
- Add Three cups of water, the inexperienced or unripe plantain, crayfish, pepper, shrimps, few slices of onions, tomatoes, a little bit of sugar, seasoning and canopy to prepare dinner.
- Check if plantain is tender, marsh it along with wood spoon, permit to simmer for two minutes.
- Add water if too thick and some Ugu vegetable, style the seasoning and pepper.
- If glad then serve boiled fried snails, you might fry the snails in a pepper sauce.
- Served with a calming drink.