IstandwithIsrael Job Vacancy Membership & Enrollement Executive – Nationwide
IStandwithIsrael was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership & Enrollement Executive
- Our organization in collaboration with international partners is floating a nationwide membership network call FRIENDS OF ISRAEL NETWORK with the purpose to connect thousands of Christians with Israel and other Jews around the globe in every areas of human endeavors
- Consequently, we are recruiting Volunteers who will be parts of the recruitment and admission of members into the Association that will eventually enable them to get benefits.
- The Enrollment Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Istandwithisrael and prospective members. This position requires an individual who can work independently in recruiting Members and in collaboration with program Managers and State Chairs.
- The Enrollment Executive is a representative of the organization and is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Christians ethics desire to promote a positive image and provide quality membership service.
- The Enrollment Executive actively participates in marketing the organization and working with a variety of chapters
- Other duties determined necessary to maximize membership enrollment and retention will be assigned.
- Successful experience in sales, marketing, and communications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational, and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required
- Availability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment characteristic of an institution experiencing enrollment and program growth and program development
- Proven track record building relationships with educators in local, regional or national school systems
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of financial aid policies and procedures
Application Closing Date