Romantic Messages + Flirty Text Messages = Everlasting Love: 20 Cute Goodnight Texts
This list is especially made for those nights when you’re full of love for your man yet your creative juices is running dry. Simply copy, tweak a little, and send!
List of Cute Goodnight Texts to Send In the Initial Stages of a Relationship
1. I had fun hanging out with you today. Goodnight!
2. Sweet dreams, handsome. XO
3. I’m excited to see you this weekend. Sleep tight!
4. You deserve a good sleep after all the effort you did for our date today. Goodnight!
5. I just want to tell you you’re on my mind right now. Goodnight!
6. I wish to see you in my dreams tonight.
7. I hope your’e not staying up late for work again. Sweet dreams, babe!
8. I wish I could hug you before I sleep.
9. It’s so hard for me to sleep when you’re always on my mind. Goodnight!
10. Here’s a hug before I sleep. Sleep tight.
List of Cute Goodnight Texts When You Are In A Relationship
11. I love you so much. You are the most amazing human I’ve ever known. Thank you for existing.
12. I wish you were here next to me, holding me in your arms. Sweet dreams.
13. Please visit me in my dreams tonight. I miss everything about you. Goodnight.
14. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be right now than beside you. I miss you terribly. Goodnight!
15. Before I close my eyes, I just want to tell you that you make my heart melt every day. Sweet dreams baby.
16. I’m so glad I found someone who knows exactly how to make me happy. I look crazy coz’ I’m smiling in bed now. I love you and goodnight!
17. Please teleport right next to me and give me a hug. Goodnight, my love.
18. If I die before I wake, I just want to tell you that I love you, I love you, I love you.
19. I’m counting the days till we’re sleeping beside each other again.
20. I have work but just paused to tell you that I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Without you, I’m nothing. Goodnight, sweetie.
Just a reminder that you shouldn’t send these cute texts nightly. Not only would you run out of goodnight texts again, your guy would totally start thinking you’re clingy. Once or twice a week is the ideal number.
More important, don’t consider it as the basis of how deeply you’re into each other. If the guy you’re dating still responds dryly after your third cute goodnight text, it could mean that he’s not that into you but the more likely reason is that he’s simply not that affectionate through text. If your long-term boyfriend doesn’t respond, he’s probably just busy. In other words, a text is just a text. Don’t read too much into it. That said, only send cute goodnight texts if you really want to, when you’re willing to express affection freely without expecting anything in return.
Article Written By: Erin Elizabeth