Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015, and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Content Coordinator
- We are looking for a qualified social media enthusiast to create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines for our company on different sites, monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the company’s voice and guidelines.
- He/she will need to continuously generate content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns, and measuring how effective those ideas are.
- Writing: The social media coordinator will need to know how to write an effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Research: The social media coordinator needs to know what is happening in the fast-changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being use.
- Challenge-Solving: The social media coordinator will figure out how to best communicate a company’s message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
- Organization: There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
- Interpersonal Skills: Even through writing, social media managers are a direct connection between a company and the public. Being friendly and approachable online will help.
- Technical Skills: Social media managers work almost exclusively through computers. Understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum qualification SSCE
- 2- 4 years’ experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2018
The post Skin101 Clinics Limited Job Vacancy Social Media Content Coordinator appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.