Ventures Platform Foundation is a social impact organization focused on creating an Africa with sustainable and inclusive wealth by building and supporting entrepreneurs and innovators who leverage technology in creating solutions to Africa’s most urgent Challenges. We are committed to building capacity in young people especially females to leverage technology and sustainable enterprise in creating these solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Policy Advocacy Officer
Our team is growing and we are looking to engage a smart and articulate candidate to join our team as Policy Advocacy Officer. Our choice candidate will support the Director of Policy and learning in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Providing assistance with logistics and administering regular policy programs
- Conducting relevant research
- Providing assistance with production of regular departmental report
- Providing assistance with the implementation of communication plans for the department
- Assisting with grant research and proposal writing
- Assembling, interpreting and analyzing information
- working effectively with other stakeholders
- Developing policy campaign and media outreach initiatives
- Drafts, edits, and distributes compelling content including statements, releases and emails
- Serves as a backup for digital communication initiatives
- Perform any other strategic duties as may be required by the department.
Must possess demonstrated skills and abilities in:
- Research & Analysis
- Writing & Verbal Communication
- Program Management
- Policy advocacy & campaigning
- Diverse Media Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Business Development
- Must be proactive & Intuitive
- A University degree in Law, Public Policy or Social Sciences
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2018.
The post Ventures Platform Foundation Job Vacancy Policy Advocacy Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
See more details and jobs in Nigeria