Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Application Closing Date
The post Lightning Networks Limited Job Vacancy : Financial Accountant appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
More Details: Jobs in Nigeria