Meaning of Kiyo
Kiyo is the topic of a Japanese Buddhist legend, a girl who lived close to the Hidaka River. She labored in an area teahouse as a waitress. One day, a priest from faraway stopped within the teahouse. They fell in love. But the priest, remembering his vows, quickly broke off their relationship.
Kiyo was extraordinarily offended. Deciding to get revenge, she went to a temple devoted to Kompira. There, Kompira taught her magic, and he or she discovered how to flip herself right into a fire-breathing dragon.
In the form of a dragon, Kiyo flew to the priest’s monastery to discover him. But the priest noticed her coming and hid underneath a bell. Kiyo was not fooled. She spat fireplace and melted the bell, killing the priest.
- Femi Otedola takes up Majek Fashek’s medical bills
- Femi Otedola pays Majek Fashek’s medical expenses in London
- [Video] Olympiakos 2 – 2 Tottenham Highlights
- ‘The light in my life is one’ – Linda Ikeji says as she celebrates her son’s birthday
- Download Konga & Lord Of Ajasa – Agbawo
- Actress Genevieve Nnaji and Lynxxx reportedly dating? (Photos/video)
- What we’re facing is bigger than just Xenophobia – YCee
- #Xenophobia: What we’re facing is bigger than just Xenophobia – YCee
- 15+ Unique Meaning of TTYL Slang
- What is the meaning of OMW?