Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes | Love SMS, Greetings Messages, Motivational SMS, Birthday SMS, and more...
Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes
Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes are one of the most beautiful ways to spread the joy of the season to your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances.
Don’t be at loss for the perfect words to wish your loved ones a Merry Christmas. This collection of Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes, Messages and Quotes promises to express just how you feel in this season of joy and love.
Ranging from funny Christmas messages to romantic Christmas messages to Christmas messages for colleagues and Christmas messages for loved ones, we have just what you need to wish the important people in your life a merry Christmas.
Unforgettable Christmas Wishes and Messages
- The feeling of Christmas is such as make the heart glow. I’m sending you this message that your faith and hope may be renewed. Have a very merry Christmas.
- During this miraculous season that is Christmas, may you enjoy the wonder of love and all the beauty the season has to offer.
- Here’s sending you warm wishes and a hope that your holiday will pleasant one.
- May you receive the grace to think deep this season and find that you have much to be thankful for. May the beauty of the season fill your life and home. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a special time to be grateful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. May your hope in our coming Lord come alive. Merry Christmas.
- As we celebrate the birthday of our savior, may you be reminded of how valuable and important you are to us. Merry Christmas.
- During this lovely season and always, may you be reminded that “Emmanuel”, our God is always with us. May He be your guiding light always. Merry Christmas.
These Christmas Wishes and Messages for Loved Ones will blow your mind.
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for 2018
- The premium I place on you cannot be quantified by money. You are truly special. Here’s wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- May this season of joy be the beginning of a better life for you. Happy holidays.
- May you and your family be blessed not just at Christmas but all year round. Enjoy the best of the season.
- May the blessings of this Christmas be with you for a lifetime. Happy holidays.
- Here’s to a season of love and joy. Merry Christmas.
- May the glow of Christmas shine in your heart this season and always. Merry Christmas.
- My heart is with you at this season. May you life be richly blessed. May you experience the true essence of season. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas just got better with your coming into my life. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.
- May Christ be our guiding light this season and always. Merry Christmas.
- Here’s my wish for you, may your life be joyful and peaceful, not just at Christmas but always. Happy holidays.
- May this Christmas be the beginning of better days for you and your family. Seasons greetings.
- You will no doubt receive and give countless gifts this season but don’t ever forget Christ is the greatest gift of all. He is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas.
- This season commemorates the greatest love ever shown to mankind. May its significance not be lost on you. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas 2018 SMS
- It’s a season to reflect on the life we’ve been living. A season to return to our savior who loved us so and gave His life to redeem us. Merry Christmas.
- In this season of love, let us take out time to enjoy the simple things that give us joy. Merry Christmas.
- Because it is a time to love and share, I’m praying that your life and home be filled with the hope of salvation. Merry Christmas.
- Nothing satisfies me right now than knowing it is Christmas and being surrounded with so much love from friends and family like you. Merry Christmas.
- Loving you gets better with each Christmas. Merry Christmas darling.
- May this holiday fill your life with so much beauty and magic. Merry Christmas.
- May the hope this Christmas ignites in your heart never die. May it be kept alive until the coming of our king. Merry Christmas.
- Be thankful for your blessings and let your loved ones know you care. Merry Christmas.
- This is to appreciate you and let you know you were amazing every bit of the past year. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas wouldn’t be fun if you weren’t in my life. With you I get to celebrate Christmas every single day. Merry Christmas sweetheart.
- My Christmas wishes for a dear friend, who’s been there with every step of the way, who I am sure has my back always… may your life be every bit as beautiful as the colours of Christmas. I love you friend and I wish you a merry Christmas.
- Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that throughout the coming year, you will remain as diligent as you are. I value your contributions to our organization. Merry Christmas.
- May this holiday be filled with pleasant memories. May you have the most amazing Christmas ever.
- May the coming year be better and brighter. Merry Christmas.
- “Joy to the world, the Lord is come”. May this joy fill your life and home. Merry Christmas.
- May this holiday be filled with the most pleasant of surprises and fondest of memories. Merry Christmas.
- May the fire of love and joy be kept ablaze in your home. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you a holiday full of beautiful surprises and a new year filled with hope and possibilities. Merry Christmas.
- This is the reason for our joy this season, “Christ in us, the hope of glory.” Here’s wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
- Share the message, Christ our savior is born and He lives forever more. This is the reason for our hope. Merry Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is you, baby, after the gift of our Lord, you are the greatest gift of all. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.
- May you have the most beautiful holiday with your loved ones. Merry Christmas.
- Share your blessings with others. That is the true spirit of Christmas. May your heart be filled with happiness and cheer.
- May the divine light of Christmas, the spirit of this season shine in your life forever. Merry Christmas.
- Be sure to capture the events of the season on camera. They are beautiful memories which should live in our hearts forever. Have an amazing Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring you everything you wish for. Have a memorable one.
Best Merry Christmas Quotes 2018
Here are some popular Christmas Quotes you will love.
- “How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!” —Benjamin Franklin
- “Whatever else be lost among the years, let us keep Christmas still a shinning thing.”—Grace Noll Crowell
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”—Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.”—Unknown.
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”—Bob Hope
“At Christmas, all roads lead home.”—Marjorie Holmes
- “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.”—Winston Churchill
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”—Eric Sevareid.
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith.
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”—Janice Maeditere
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.”—Washington Irving
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”—W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”—Norman Vincent Pearle.
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”—Garrison Keillor
- “Gift of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”—Peg Bracken
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”—Edna Ferber
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”—B.C. Forbes
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”—Alexander Smith
Wow! Aren’t these Christmas messages and quotes just lovely? Go ahead, share, tweet and send to your loved ones. Thank you for visiting. We wish you a merry, beautiful Christmas. Don’t forget, we’ve got your back, always. Xoxo.