Nigerian beef stew information. Learn to make a tasty beef stew on the go. You additionally understand how to make nigerian tomato stew; how to put together stew for rice; how to put together stew meat; nigerian stew recipe with palm oil or groundnut oil; maybe, one straightforward nigerian beef stew recipe on web.
Make Nigerian Beef Stew proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy. Wondering how to cook dinner Nigerian Beef Stew or just put, how to put together Nigerian Beef Stew? Get in right here for Nigerian Beef Stew recipes step-by-step information.
This scrumptious beef stew is simple to come by in minutes and really feel that candy aroma. If you’re in search of fast, straightforward recipes, this beef stew recipe is right. You can take pleasure in this with yam, rice or spaghetti.
This beef stew recipe is really scrumptious and everybody’s favorite. Hope you have got enjoyable making ready and consuming it together with your desired accompaniment.
Nigerian Beef Stew Ingredients
- 1.5kg Fresh Tomatoes or Tinned Tomato Puree
- 100g Tin Tomato paste,
- 1 litre Vegetable Oil
- 500g Beef
- 2 or three onion bulbs
- 5 Habanero Pepper (atarodo)
- 2 Stock Cubes (Seasonings)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) of Thyme and curry
- Salt to Taste
Nigerian Beef Stew Directions
- Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes and wash very nicely.
- Place in a pot and add water, thyme, curry, one Stock Cube and salt to style.
- Cook the meat till accomplished and then fry/grill the chunks, put aside and reserve the meat inventory.
- Scoop the tomato paste contents right into a bowl and dilute with slightly water and put aside.
- Grind the tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- Pour the bottom tomato combine right into a pot and go away to boil till the consistency is thicker and the surplus water has dried up.
- Now, warmth up the vegetable oil and, add some onions.
- Add the dried up tomatoes and the diluted tomato puree and fry for about 25 minutes or till the tomato loses its bitter style.
- Stir repeatedly to stop burning on the backside.
- Add the meat inventory and cook dinner for 10 minutes. Serve with child potatoes, mash, rice.