How to Make Potato Chips at Home
We always love homemade dishes. When mom serves us food, it makes us pretty excited to taste those. It would be awesome if we make our one of the favorite snacks at home. Yeah, I am talking about potato chips. This is so delicious, crispy and great as a quick snack.
We can buy packs of potato chips of various flavor from any market. But it has preservatives which may be hazardous to our health if we take it so much. As we like to lead a healthy life, we should avoid such food ingredients. Okay, I can not live without taking this snack because I am very fond of this snack. Of course, you are also! I discussed with my mom about this issue and she asked me not to worry anymore. Surprisingly she came back with a bowl of potato chips made by her! It tasted pretty nice and crispy.
Is not it good to share with you such a fantastic and easy recipe for you all? Yeah, through this article, I am going to share with you how you can make this snack quickly at home.
First of all, you have to arrange for these ingredients.
- Four potatoes.
- Cotton cloth.
Now let's get started.
- Pick four potatoes of medium size.
- Make round-shape thin slices of each potato. But those potatoes should have no peel. Be careful when you do peeling of the potatoes and make slices with a knife.
- Put all of those slices into a bowl. Pour the bowl with water. Add four teaspoon salt and stir that with a spoon. Throw away the water and have potatoes slices only in the bowl. Leave this alone for 20-30 minutes.
- It is an interesting part! You need a piece of cotton cloth. Fill up the cloth with the potato slices and press it hard. It will soak up the water.
- On your stove place a curved frying pan and pour oil. Now it is time to fry our chips!
- Let's serve these crispy potato chips nicely in a bowl! You may add a little bit of salt to make it tastier.
Let's sit and watch a muvie with these crispy potato chips or enjoy with afternoon and evening snacks.
- Do not fry chips for too long. Otherwise, it might be burned.
- These potato chips are without any extra flavor. You would get some kind of salty taste.
- If you keep fried chips unfastened, it will limp.