Make Nkwobi proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy? Wondering how to prepare dinner Nkwobi or just put, how to put together Nkwobi? Get in right here for Nkwobi recipes step-by-step information.
This is a standard native sauce, served in a standard bowl largely from the japanese a part of Nigeria.
This dish is really scrumptious and can quickly be your favorite. Hope you've got enjoyable cooking and consuming it.
- 1 Cow leg
- 1 cooking spoon of Palm oil
- 1 entire Onions
- Few Soft Ugba(non-compulsory)
- 35g Garden egg vegetable, Utazi or spinach leaf
- Potassium salt
- Seasoning (Maggi, salt, curry, thyme)
- 10g Boiled Pomo (cow pores and skin)
- ½ oz Cray fish (non-compulsory)
- Dissect the cow leg into 2 then slice and take away the bones.
- Boil the cow leg and slice a half onions into Four items to soften quick with a pinch of salt to style (seasoning) prepare dinner for 45 minutes.
- Add a cooking spoon of palm oil in a pot, sprinkle very tiny potassium salt, combine it with heat water, stir all collectively till when the potassium melts and the sauce turns into thicken, add pounded or dry chilli pepper with seasoning.
- Add the boiled pores and skin cow (Pomo), a little bit of Cray fish.
- Check the cow leg, if softened, drain out the water, and put the meat in bowl.
- Add all of the sauce and substances collectively then stir. Do not add seasoning.
- Pour the sauce on the meat and stir. Sprinkle few slices of vegetable on it.
- Served with a calming drink.