OG meaning and definitons.
OG or O.G! What does it stands for? Where did OG originated? Is it just an acronym, phrase or slang?
Have you ever wondered what OG means? Keep calm and read through this web page dedicated to explaining the meaning of OG (OG acronym/abbreviation/slang word).
OG Meanings / OG Definitions:
The slang OG initially means "Original Gangster" and sometimes also as "Old Git", although it is also used in speeches by some people nowadays as a quicker way of saying Original.
- OG means Original
- OG / O.G means Original Gangster
- OG means Own Goal in sports
- OG / O.G means Old Git
More Meaning for OG
OG or O.G might be used in more subjects or discourse than what we highlighted above. Why not tap in more meaning, definition or insight to what OG / O.G means below.
- O.G. Original Gangster, a 1991 album by Ice-Tand perhaps, "O.G. Original Gangster" a song title track
- Offensive guard, a player technical position in football
- OG - Original Girls, in the TV series Teen Mom OG
- Omnium Gatherum (OG), a Finnish band
OG meaning wrap
The definition or meaning of OG is "Original Gangster", "Old Git"; "Original", "Own Goal" or "Offensive Guard".
What is the full meaning of OG? What does OG stands for? OG as an acronym, abbreviation, phrase or slang word is now explained above.