Make Oha (Ora) Soup proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy? Wondering how to prepare dinner Oha Soup or just put, how to put together Oha Soup? Get in right here for Oha Soup recipes step-by-step information.
Ora (Oha) Soup is particular as a result of the tender ora leaves utilized in getting ready this soup recipe are seasonal not like their bitterleaf counterpart which will be discovered all year spherical.
Oha soup is an Eastern food from Nigeria it’s very scrumptious and spicy it’s principally serve with Fufu or Eba.
- Handful of Oha leaves
- 6 Oziza leaves
- 2 ½ cooking spoon of Palm oil or palm kernel nuts
- 10 items of Cocoyam
- ½ oz Crayfish
- 8 Snails 1 oz Stockfish
- Ibo land Ogiri (locust beans)
- 250g Assorted meat
- Cow pores and skin (pomo)
- 1 oz Periwinkle
- 6 Yellow peppers
- Boil the palm nut and cocoyam. Allow to soften for 25 minutes.
- Extract the palm nut oil earlier than including to a thick pan. Allow to warmth for two minutes with just a few slices of onion.
- Peel the again of the cocoyam together with your palms. Quickly add within the palm oil to soften, then a small quantity of water and pounded yellow pepper.
- Add the crayfish, stockfish, snail, ogiri (locust beans), cow pores and skin (Pomo), periwinkle and seasoning. Allow to prepare dinner for 15 minutes.
- Stir after which enable the cocoyam to soften within the soup. Cocoyam serves as a thickener within the soup but when too thick, add some water.
- Add the Oha leaves. Do not chop/slice with a knife however use your palms to tear it into the soup.
- Add the Oziza leaf (you may chop/slice the Oziza with a knife). Leave all to prepare dinner for 5mins then stir. Taste the seasoning (modify in accordance to style).
- Serve with Fufu or Eba.