How to Prepare Ose Oji (Peanut butter)
Make Ose Oji (spicy peanut butter) proper out of your kitchen within the subsequent jiffy? Wondering how to prepare dinner Ose Oji (spicy peanut butter) or just put, how to put together Banga Soup ? Get in right here for Ose Oji (spicy peanut butter) recipes step-by-step information.
- 1.6kg dry roasted peanuts
- Handful dried chillies
- 10 ehuru (African nutmegs)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Roast/toast the ehuru till it appears to be like little bit burnt after which crack the shell open, discard the shell.
- Place the peanuts on a baking tray and grill (place below oven grill, medium grill warmth). Grill for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Place roasted peanuts, roasted ehuru and chillies in a food processor/blender; course of till it appears to be like like crumbles.
- The add the oil and proceed mixing, till it turns to paste or the way you need it (i.e a bit crunchy).
- Store in a jar and go away within the fridge or on the shelf.
- You can pair this with carrot sticks, anyara (backyard eggs), celery sticks, toast and lots of extra…