Romantic Good Night Quotes With Pictures For My Lovely Wife
Romantic Good Night Quotes With Pictures For My Lovely Wife | Wishes SMS, Quotes, Cares, Motivational Quotes, Well wishes text messages, etc.
A great way to show your wife that you don’t take your marriage for granted is to write a sweet note for her on a random night. Follow your cute gesture up with a Romantic hug and lots of kisses. Here we have about Romantic Good Night Sms For Wife.
Romantic Good Night Sms
- Good Night dear with a
sweet wish of meeting
tomorrow morning again.
- I don’t want to sleep but I am
only closing eyes in the hope of
seeing you in my dreams. So good
- Good night to most beautiful
wife in the world. Good night
may your night fill with happiness.
- Good night dear please go to
sleep because the moon is crying
as there is some person that is most
beautiful than him. That person is you
- Going to bed but first want
a hug from you dear. So please
come here I want to sleep dear
- Good morning dear I want to
say this but first its night and
I want to say you good night
with a sweet flying kiss of love.
- The night may be dark and spooky,
but my life’s view will always be beautiful,
hot and pretty as long as you are with me. Good night.
- I don’t care if the sun doesn’t set, I don’t
care if the moon doesn’t shine. I don’t care
if the world stops spinning, as long as I am
yours and you are mine. Good night
- Romantic hugs and naughty tugs,
cute cuddles and long kisses, is how
I wish good night
- Evening, afternoon, night or day
I think of you every minute, in every
possible way. Good night, I love you.
- DOWNLOAD: Sadaat Latest Yoruba Movie
- DOWNLOAD: Ibinu Aremo Yoruba Movie (2019)
- DOWNLOAD: Arufin Latest Yoruba Movie (2019)
- Adorable photos of Majid’s daughters surfaces online
- DOWNLOAD: Aremu Dada Yoruba Movie
- Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla speaks on dating Lil Kesh in new interview
- DOWNLOAD: Farayola Latest Yoruba Movie (2019)
- Yomi Fabiyi writes an open letter to Liz Anjorin
- DOWNLOAD: Damaged 2 Latest Yoruba Movie
- Music: Kwaw Kese – Wo Tw3 ft. Pappy KoJo