The doughnut is a scrumptious snack loved by Nigerians. A doughnut may be fried in oil or baked in an oven, nonetheless, on the streets of Nigeria in most eventualities you'll simply discover fried doughnut has it's simpler to make. A doughnut may be eaten with sugar, jam, a heat glass of milk or a relaxing drink.
The doughnut is available on avenue corners has the substances for making this yummy snack like flour or butter are much less capital intensive and it is rather simple to make.
- Butter (100g)
- Flour (250g)
- Yeast (2 teaspoons)
- Milk (75mls)
- Sugar (25g)
- Salt (¼ teaspoon)
- Oil( vegetable/groundnut)
- Mix the flour, sugar and yeast in a single bowl.
- Add milk, butter and egg to the combination within the bowl. Mix correctly till a dough is fashioned.
- Grease a brand new bowl and place the dough in it. Leave the dough for about one hour to rise.
- Transfer the risen dough to a floor. Flatten the dough and lower the dough to your required form.
- Leave the formed dough to rise from 5 to ten minutes. Preheat the oil(vegetable/groundnut) for frying.
- Place the risen formed dough into the heated oil. Fry the dough till its golden brown. Enjoy!