Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa was established by the Jigawa State Government in May 2013. It is the 39th State-owned University licensed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and 129th in the Nigerian University System (NUS).
The Governing Council of Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa has declared that the post of the Registrar of the University will be vacant from 5th December, 2018. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University. In addition, he/she is the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates shall possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A minimum of Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in Education, Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University with at least fifteen (15) years post- qualification cognate experience, ten (10) of which shall be in a University. Possession of relevant higher degree(s) is an added advantage;
- Attained the rank of Deputy Registrar in a recognized University for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Be knowledgeable in Information and Communications Technology and shall demonstrate the capacity to deploy the knowledge in normal University Administration and Management functions;
- Ability to provide good Leadership to subordinates, be physically fit and of sound moral integrity;
- Be able to demonstrate high level of oral and written communication skills in English Language;
- Be a member of relevant professional bodies e.g. NIM, ICA, IPA, IPMN, ANUPA; and
- Shall not be above the age of sixty (60) at the point of assumption of duty as Registrar.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a term of five (5) years in the first instance and renewable for another five (5) years only. The salary and other conditions of service shall be as applicable to what obtains in the Nigerian University System and/or as determined by Council.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 19th October, 2018.
The post Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Job Vacancy : Registrar appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.