Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Account Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Daystar Power Solutions)
- The Customer Account Specialist shall be responsible for ensuring excellent customer experience to our clients, including performance reports, service calls, fault clearing, etc.
- Maintains schedule for preventive maintenance based on commissioning dates and company standards
- Maintains schedule for routine site visits
- Collects site data – run hours, fuel consumption, grid supply, etc
- Client grid bill management – receipt and payment
- Monitors payment from clients
- Ensures constant site communication
- Monitors site event ticket workflow, from issuing to closure.
- Collects system performance information (Gen/Grid availability, PV Yield, Battery charge/discharge, etc.) from inverter platforms daily.
- Prepares monthly report for each site by the end of the month
- Monthly phone calls/emails (depending on client preference) to clients to receive feedback on system performance
- Clients’ first point of contact to the Daystar Power Service Team – fault reports, service calls, comments, questions, etc.
- interprets clients’ specific contracts to answer basic questions like when payment is due, when reports are due, services provided by Daybreak Power Solutions at specific site, etc.
- Collate results of NPS survey conducted by Service team
- Relevant Higher Education Diploma preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) – report writing and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; work well in a team environment
- Highly organized multi tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience handling customer interaction is a plus
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about quality of work
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues;
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development;
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast growing company.
Application Closing Date
The post Sunray Ventures Job Vacancy : Customer Account Specialist appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
See more details and jobs in Nigeria