Sunray Ventures Job Vacancy : Head of Customer Success
Daystar Power Group, a company within the Sunray Ventures group of companies, is a pan-African provider of solar power solutions, offering its systems on a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), fixed monthly fee lease or buy-out basis. All our solutions are accompanied by comprehensive maintenance services, to ensure the solutions run 365 days a year. We are currently operational in Ghana and Nigeria.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Success
- We are currently seeking a new Head of Customer Success to optimize the experiences of our rapidly growing commercial and industrial customer base, throughout each interaction within the value chain
- As Head of Customer Success, you will build, lead, and inspire Daystar Power’s Customer Success team
- In addition, you will spearhead the implementation of best-in-class Success processes, to ensure customer happiness as Daystar Power scales.
- As Head of Customer Success, you should enjoy digging into analytics to guide data-driven decision making, but also be comfortable engaging directly with key customers as the ‘face of Daystar Power’
- You will be expected to stay abreast of new developments in the Customer Success discipline, guiding the strategic and tactical implementation of new best practices as they surface within the Solar Power space
- Customer Success is a key revenue driver for Daystar Power and you will be expected to meet aggressive growth targets
- You will be based in Lagos initially and report directly to Daystar Power Group’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop a Customer Success team hiring plan and define the ideal team structure; then, continue the build out of a best-in-class Success organization and culture
- Drive aggressive quarter over quarter revenue growth from Daystar Power’s customer sites under service contract
- Ensure the Success team has tools and processes in place for maximum effectiveness
- Implement Customer Success tools that have demonstrated benefits in the solar and power industry
- Collaborate with multiple Daystar Power sub-teams (e.g., Sales, Project, Legal) to coordinate smooth customer transitions between the sub-teams and promote a seamless customer experience
- Direct the ongoing development and maturation of Daystar Power’s training and on-boarding activities to ensure new customers can smoothly adopt Daystar Power’s services
- Research, design, and implement a mixture of “tech-touch” and “people-touch” processes to ensure we maintain customer delight as we continue to rapidly scale our customer base
- Continually optimize the use of our CRM to capture key metrics that guide Success activities
- Research new best practices in the developing field of Customer Success and implement these key trends into Daystar Power’s Success initiatives
- Provide input on the design and prioritization of new features and services based on a thorough understanding of our clients, technology, and competition
- Produce comprehensive Success reports and analyses for senior management
- Collaborate with Daystar Power’s sales leadership to facilitate a long-term strategic plan to achieve aggressive growth and Success targets
- Direct experience managing relationships with business customers, preferably with a software product; demonstrated track record of managing and nurturing B2B customer relationships and retaining accounts in a start-up context, a strong plus
- Direct experience in a management position on a B2B Account Management/Customer Success team;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and extraordinary oral and written communication skills required. Applicant materials will be assessed according to this requirement.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously at various stages
- Comfortable representing Daystar Power at industry events and with existing clients
- Comfortable with technology and technical products
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with data analytics and Business Intelligence software suites, a strong plus
- Self-starter with enthusiasm for a fast-paced, high-performing start-up work environment
- Experience living and working in an emerging market, a plus
- French language proficiency, a plus
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues;
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development;
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast growing company.
Application Closing Date
The post Sunray Ventures Job Vacancy : Head of Customer Success appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria - https://jobsinnigeria.careers.
See more details and jobs in Nigeria
- DHL Customer Care line and Address details
- GTBank Customer Care Contacts details
- First Bank Customer Care & WhatsApp Banking
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancy : Graduate Customer Success Officer
- Kloverharris Limited Job Vacancy : Female Customer Service Officer (Fashion)
- St. Kizito Clinic Job Vacancy : Customer Care Officer
- Sunray Ventures Job Vacancy : Customer Account Specialist
- Gotv Customer Care: How to Contact Gotv Service Unit