How to Borrow Airtel Data with Airtel Nigeria USSD Code
Learn how to borrow Airtel information/MB and credit score/airtime utilizing Airtel USSD code both *500#, *121# or by merely dialling 14495. Terms and situations apply! Before you'll be able to borrow airtime from any community, you will have to be certified.
Airtel Borrow Data Codes
There are two codes for borrowing information:
How to borrow information or MB from Airtel
To borrow airtel information or MB utilizing Airtel Extra Credit by way of *500#, do the next:
- To borrow information from Airtel merely dial *500#
- Choose Option three for Borrow Data
- Choose the quantity of MB you need from the choice.
You can borrow 10MB for N50, 50MB for N100 and 200MB for N200.
Now how are you going to be certified to borrow airtime from Airtel? Check the phrases and situations below:
Terms & Conditions: How to be eligible to borrow credit score from Airtel
- You want to be an lively subscriber on Airtel for no less than three months or (90 days).
- You additionally want to be frequently loading airtime on your AIRTEL line.
- Your Line have to be registered and actively used.
- You should not have an unpaid Auto Credit airtime. You should settle this primary earlier than making use of once more.
- The quantity you'll obtain is much less 15% service charge. That is, in the event you request for N200 credit score, your phone can be credited with N170 whereas N30 goes to Airtel as service charge.
If you will have gone by way of the above phrases and situations and your SIM card meets the requirement, you'll be able to proceed to borrow information from Airtel.